What are Sainik Schools?
The Sainik Schools are a system of defence schools in India established and managed by the Sainik Schools Society under Ministry of Defence (MoD). First five All India Sainik Schools were established in 1961 by V. K. Krishna Menon, then Defence Minister of India, to rectify the regional and class imbalance amongst the Officer cadre of the Indian armed forces, and to prepare students mentally and physically for entry into the National Defence Academy (NDA) and Indian Naval Academy (INA).
As of 2022, there were 33 All India Sainik Schools, and Ministry of defence will establish 100 more boarding Sainik Schools in public–private partnership (PPP) mode.
All India Sainik schools are ordinary citizen's public school where deserving students get high-quality education irrespective of their income or class background. Seats are reserved for children of SC/ST and serving/retired defence personnel.
The aim of the All India Sainik Schools is to prepare the cadets to become officers in the Defence Services of the country. The schools select bright and promising students through an All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) and focus on moulding their overall personality with emphasis on extracurricular activities. At Dabad Academy you can prepare for upcoming AISSEE 2024 exam.
The tools available at Sainik schools enable cadets to advance their abilities in extracurricular activities, academics, and athletics. Running and cross-country tracks, indoor games, parade grounds, boxing rings, firing ranges, canoeing, horseback riding, mountaineering, trekking, and hiking clubs, obstacles courses, football, hockey, and cricket fields, as well as volleyball and basketball courts, are all part of the Sainik Schools' infrastructure. The NCC also accepts cadets as members. When a cadet completes their 12th grade, they typically have an NCC certificate.
List of All India Sainik Schools state-wise.
|No||Name of State||Location||Established date|
|1||Andhra Pradesh||Sainik School Korukonda||18-Jan-1962|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||Sainik School Kalikiri||20-Aug-2014|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||Sainik School East Siang||2018|
|4||Assam||Sainik School Goalpara||12-Nov-1964|
|5||Bihar||Sainik School Nalanda||12-Oct-2003|
|6||Bihar||Sainik School Gopalganj||12-Oct-2003|
|7||Chhattisgarh||Sainik School Ambikapur||01-Sep-2008|
|8||Gujarat||Sainik School Balachadi||08-Jul-1961|
|9||Haryana||Sainik School Kunjpura||24-Jul-1961|
|10||Haryana||Sainik School Rewari||29-Aug-2009|
|11||Himachal Pradesh||Sainik School Sujanpur Tira||02-Nov-1978|
|12||Jammu & Kashmir||Sainik School Nagrota||22-Aug-1970|
|13||Jharkhand||Sainik School Tilaiya||16-Sep-1963|
|14||Karnataka||Sainik School Bijapur||16-Sep-1963|
|15||Karnataka||Sainik School Kodagu||18-Oct-2007|
|16||Kerala||Sainik School Kazhakootam||26-Jan-1962|
|17||Madhya Pradesh||Sainik School Rewa||20-Jul-1962|
|18||Maharashtra||Sainik School Satara||23-June-1961|
|19||Maharashtra||Sainik School Chandrapur||2019|
|20||Manipur||Sainik School Imphal||07-Oct-1971|
|21||Mizoram||Sainik School Chhingchhip||21 April 2017|
|22||Nagaland||Sainik School Punglwa||02-Apr-2007|
|23||Odisha||Sainik School Bhubaneswar||01-Feb-1962|
|24||Odisha||Sainik School Sambalpur||2020|
|25||Punjab||Sainik School Kapurthala||08-Jul-1961|
|26||Rajasthan||Sainik School Chittorgarh||07-Aug-1961|
|27||Rajasthan||Sainik School Jhunjhunu||13-Dec-2012|
|28||Tamil Nadu||Sainik School Amaravathinagar||16-Jul-1962|
|29||Uttarakhand||Sainik School Ghorakhal||21-Mar-1966|
|30||Uttar Pradesh||Sainik School Jhansi||02-Aug-2019|
|31||Uttar Pradesh||Sainik School Mainpuri||2019|
|32||Uttar Pradesh||Sainik School Amethi||2020|
|33||West Bengal||Sainik School Purulia||29-Jan-1962|
Boys/Girls from the State where the Sainik school is located are given preference for 67% of the seats. Boys from all other States and UTs are eligible for the remaining 33% of seats. Within this 67% & 33% quota, 25% of the seats are set aside for sons of service personnel, including ex-servicemen, while 15% are set aside for SC candidates, and 7.5 % seats are reserved for ST candidates.
Sainik School Admission 2024 age limit:
Class 6 (Boys/Girls) - Students born between 01 April 2012 to 31 March 2014.
Class 9 (Boys Only) - Students born between 01 April 2009 to 31 March 2011
SAINIK SCHOOL ENTRANCE EXAM COACHING for AISSEE 2024
At Dabad Academy we are known for our large selections in All India Sainik Schools Entrance exam. Our students have brought us laurels by consistently scoring top #1, #2, #3 ranks in their respective categories in all india sainik school entrance exam. If you are a parent who is looking for a dedicated, passionate and competent team to prepare your son or daughter for All india sainik school entrance exam 2024, you can connect with us by clicking on following whatsapp group.
IMPORTANT Dates for All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2024